“God’s dream… Never speak on kids again… all love … all blessings…,” he tweeted on Friday evening.
The tweet appeared to reference a series of messages he sent during Wednesday’s social media fight that referenced the child Khalifa and his ex Rose share, 23-month-old Sebastian.
“You wouldn’t have a child if it wasn’t for me,” West, 38, wrote in the since-deleted tweets. “You own waves???? I own your child!!!!”
In an interview on the Allegedly podcast on Friday, Rose, 32, slammed her ex West’s choice to bring up her child.
“I would never talk about kids in an argument,” she said. “It just shows the type of person he is. Even him saying stuff about my son, I still didn’t say anything about his kids. I’m not going to. this is ridiculous. They’re innocent babies. You don’t ever, ever talk about a baby, ever.”
Rose added that she originally wasn’t planning on getting involved in the feud between Khalifa, 28, and West.
“That’s their business,” she said. “I would have kept it cute and just minded my business, but you don’t bring in my baby. That’s so corny.”
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow