If you’ve ever been an Adam Sandler fan — and let’s be real, who hasn’t enjoyed comedy classics like Billy Madison and Happy Gilmore? — you’ve probably noticed that most of his movies feature not only many of the same actors, but some of the same characters as well. However, what you might not have realized is the extent to which the films in the 49-year-old actor’s cinematic universe are connected.
Luckily, YouTube user Shawn Kohne recently posted a video explaining the “Sandlerverse,” a theory that explores the details that link almost every Sandler movie in one way or another. From the often reoccurring, “You can do it!,” guy to the popular children’s book The Puppy Who Lost His Way, Kohne points out a plethora of Easter eggs that can be found throughout Sandler’s body of work.
The YouTuber told Mashable that he first noticed a tie-in between 50 First Dates and Tommy Boy. “After that it was just the process of literally watching EVERY Sandler and Happy Madison Production looking for connections,” he said.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears