You probably have a couple binder clips laying in the bottom of a drawer somewhere. You should probably go find them right now.
This video, from the Japanese lifehack YouTube channel Venlee, demonstrates 15 creative ways to use those clips to organize cables, store snacks, knit and more. It’s a mesmerizing four minutes that will leave you feeling like you can be in control of your life. You can have it all. All you need is a handful of binder clips.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time