After busting out a rendition of Ludacris’s “Move B–ch”on Thursday’s episode of Lip Sync Battle, Kaley Cuoco pulled out all the stops to recreate Britney Spears’s iconic performance of “I’m a Slave 4 U” at the 2001 MTV Video Music Awards.
Decked out in a wig, bedazzled shorts and a yellow python, the 30-year-old Big Bang Theory star strutted across the stage in an attempt to top opponent Josh Gad’s show-stealing delivery of “I Touch Myself.” Gad rode a Miley Cyrus-style wrecking ball while dressed as Donald Trump and even brought out Cuoco’s BBT co-star Johnny Galecki for a quick make-out session.
In the end, it was Gad that took home the lip-syncing championship belt, although clearly it wasn’t from a lack of effort on Cuoco’s part.
Watch the full battle above.
- How the Anti-Vax Movement Is Taking Over the Right
- What Happens Next in Ukraine Could Change Europe Forever
- There's So Much More To Say About Bill Cosby
- Death Doulas Used to Be Rare. The COVID-19 Pandemic Changed That
- What It Feels Like to Be a Muslim Woman Auctioned Online by India's Right Wing
- America's First Openly Trans City Council President Wants to Heal Minneapolis
- The World's Farmers Need to Prepare for Serious Cash Crop Disruption