Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook empire just keeps growing.
The 31-year-old CEO of the social network is now worth about $47 billion, making him the sixth-richest person on Earth, according to Bloomberg.
Facebook on Wednesday released a stellar earnings report for the fourth quarter of 2015, which sent stocks soaring more than 13% in early-morning trading Thursday. Zuckerberg’s wealth is primarily in Facebook stock, so the rally boosted his net worth by $1.2 billion for the year.
Read next: These Are the 10 Richest Women of All Time
Charles and David Koch, who Zuckerberg surpassed, have seen their net worth decline due to falling oil prices.
The richest person in the world remains Bill Gates, who has a net worth of $78 billion, according to Bloomberg. He’s followed by Amancio Ortega ($70 billion), Warren Buffett ($59 billion), Jeff Bezos ($52 billion) and Carlos Slim ($48 billion).
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.