Twitter users say Donald Trump should participate in Thursday’s Republican presidential debate.
Trump posted a poll on Twitter asking his followers if he should “do the #GOPdebate” and 56% responded yes, he should.
The Republican front-runner declined Tuesday to participate in a presidential debate hosted by Fox News, escalating a feud between the candidate and the network, which stems from a back-and-forth between Trump and Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly. Trump has been trying to stop Kelly from moderating any Republican debate, since she questioned him bluntly in August about past comments he had made about women.
The poll had 157,864 Twitter users participate in just a day. Trump has been actively tweeting his dissatisfaction with Fox and Kelly since Tuesday.
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body