When this train conductor passed out on the job, it only resulted in incredible adorableness.
The video, posted by Andy Hoeing, shows tiny tyke Vivienne going round and round on her older brother’s train set. “She knows how to mount and dismount, etc., so I wasn’t worried when I went into the other room to respond to a work email,” wrote Hoeing in the video description. Then, Vivienne became peculiarly quiet, which any parent knows is usually a sign of serious mischief. When he went to check on her, he found that she wasn’t behaving badly at all. Instead, Vivienne had gotten sleepy and figured out that the engine was a comfortable pillow and put her head down on it and fallen fast asleep.
Apparently, being a train conductor is exhausting.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science