When this train conductor passed out on the job, it only resulted in incredible adorableness.
The video, posted by Andy Hoeing, shows tiny tyke Vivienne going round and round on her older brother’s train set. “She knows how to mount and dismount, etc., so I wasn’t worried when I went into the other room to respond to a work email,” wrote Hoeing in the video description. Then, Vivienne became peculiarly quiet, which any parent knows is usually a sign of serious mischief. When he went to check on her, he found that she wasn’t behaving badly at all. Instead, Vivienne had gotten sleepy and figured out that the engine was a comfortable pillow and put her head down on it and fallen fast asleep.
Apparently, being a train conductor is exhausting.
- Inside the Death of a Rural Daycare
- Exclusive: Inside Ukraine’s Secret Effort to Train Pilots for U.S. Fighter Jets
- TIME’s First Interview in the Metaverse: How a Filmmaker Made a Movie and Fell in Love in VR
- How The Inflation Reduction Act Will Spur a New Climate Tech Ecosystem
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- Social Media Companies Like TikTok Hope to Fight Election Misinformation. Experts Say Their Plans Aren’t Enough
- How I Got My Students to Stop Staring at Screens
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma