There aren’t many things that could make Justin Bieber’s “Sorry” catchier, but Barack Obama singing it may be one of them. Luckily, the team over at Baracksdubs has created the illusion of just that. Although real footage of Obama belting out Biebs’s hit Purpose single doesn’t actually exist, with some nifty splice-and-stich video editing, the popular YouTube channel was able to produce a pretty convincing presidential rendition.
Watch the full video above.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization