Some fans have said Tina Fey’s impression of Sarah Palin is at times near-identical to the real thing. In her most recent appearance on Saturday Night Live, that similarity went right down to her clothing choice, as the comedian wore a beaded bolero jacket that looked exactly like the one Palin wore to endorse Donald Trump just four days earlier.
The most impressive part? The Milly jacket was sold out, so SNL‘s costume designers had to gin up a duplicate on a tight time frame.
As some have spotted, the real spangly shrug seems to retail for $695; no word on whether SNL could produce its carbon copy for less.
Watch the full sketch above.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow