Some fans have said Tina Fey’s impression of Sarah Palin is at times near-identical to the real thing. In her most recent appearance on Saturday Night Live, that similarity went right down to her clothing choice, as the comedian wore a beaded bolero jacket that looked exactly like the one Palin wore to endorse Donald Trump just four days earlier.
The most impressive part? The Milly jacket was sold out, so SNL‘s costume designers had to gin up a duplicate on a tight time frame.
As some have spotted, the real spangly shrug seems to retail for $695; no word on whether SNL could produce its carbon copy for less.
Watch the full sketch above.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up