Some fans have said Tina Fey’s impression of Sarah Palin is at times near-identical to the real thing. In her most recent appearance on Saturday Night Live, that similarity went right down to her clothing choice, as the comedian wore a beaded bolero jacket that looked exactly like the one Palin wore to endorse Donald Trump just four days earlier.
The most impressive part? The Milly jacket was sold out, so SNL‘s costume designers had to gin up a duplicate on a tight time frame.
As some have spotted, the real spangly shrug seems to retail for $695; no word on whether SNL could produce its carbon copy for less.
Watch the full sketch above.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time