Some fans have said Tina Fey’s impression of Sarah Palin is at times near-identical to the real thing. In her most recent appearance on Saturday Night Live, that similarity went right down to her clothing choice, as the comedian wore a beaded bolero jacket that looked exactly like the one Palin wore to endorse Donald Trump just four days earlier.
The most impressive part? The Milly jacket was sold out, so SNL‘s costume designers had to gin up a duplicate on a tight time frame.
As some have spotted, the real spangly shrug seems to retail for $695; no word on whether SNL could produce its carbon copy for less.
Watch the full sketch above.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now