First, the kids are asked to share their reactions as they watch the music video for “Hello.” Most of them are already familiar and totally love her. Others ask questions like, “Are you wearing like a Chewbacca costume?”
Next up, they watch the video for “Rolling in the Deep.” One girl offers, “This lady is so dramatic… and yet such a good singer.”
Finally, the kids answer some general questions about Adele. During this session, one kid says he thought she was Kelly Clarkson, and another shrugs her off entirely, saying he prefers 1930s jazz.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.