First, the kids are asked to share their reactions as they watch the music video for “Hello.” Most of them are already familiar and totally love her. Others ask questions like, “Are you wearing like a Chewbacca costume?”
Next up, they watch the video for “Rolling in the Deep.” One girl offers, “This lady is so dramatic… and yet such a good singer.”
Finally, the kids answer some general questions about Adele. During this session, one kid says he thought she was Kelly Clarkson, and another shrugs her off entirely, saying he prefers 1930s jazz.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time