While speaking with Vanity Fair at the Sundance Film Festival, where he serves as a juror, Hamm revealed that the Hollywood Foreign Press Association misspelled his name on his Golden Globe. “I was like, ‘Oh man. Uh, guys, there’s no ‘H’.”
Watch the clip from VF’s video interview below.
One would think the organization would know Hamm’s name by now. Aside from his two wins, the most recent one coming this year, the actor earned a total of six nominations.
“There should be a jury for best scarf and best hat,” Hamm joked of Sundance. “I feel like we could get, like, the Mumford and Sons here and they all could judge it and it could be the suspenders and facial hair run-off.”
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up