Kanye West is a great rapper, but, whoo boy, his penmanship leaves something to be desired. The rapper-producer revealed the track list for his upcoming album Swish on Twitter this weekend, and for about half of these songs, your guess is as good as mine: Is song No. 2 “Faith Stretch My Hands” or “Father Stretch My Hands,” missing the R? Had he not already released “Real Friends” earlier this month, would we have any idea what song No. 9 would be? And how long did it take you to figure that out “Wolves,” which we’ve known about for almost a year at this point, was not “WOLUB),” as it appears to be here? Maybe his sister-in-law Kylie Jenner—who left her (legible) mark at the bottom of the page—can come back and decipher for us before Swish drops Feb. 11.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Nolan Feeney at email@example.com