Kanye West is a great rapper, but, whoo boy, his penmanship leaves something to be desired. The rapper-producer revealed the track list for his upcoming album Swish on Twitter this weekend, and for about half of these songs, your guess is as good as mine: Is song No. 2 “Faith Stretch My Hands” or “Father Stretch My Hands,” missing the R? Had he not already released “Real Friends” earlier this month, would we have any idea what song No. 9 would be? And how long did it take you to figure that out “Wolves,” which we’ve known about for almost a year at this point, was not “WOLUB),” as it appears to be here? Maybe his sister-in-law Kylie Jenner—who left her (legible) mark at the bottom of the page—can come back and decipher for us before Swish drops Feb. 11.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up