Third-grade teacher Mary Morris really loves snow days. So much that she created this very elaborate, six-minute parody of Adele’s “Hello,” all about snow days. Seriously, the production values here are much higher than your average Adele parody. She clearly really loves snow days.
Two weeks ago, Morris performed her parody for her fellow teachers at Rush Strong School in Strawberry Plains, Tenn. After the video of that performance got lots of positive attention, she decided to recruit a friend to help her make the above music video.
“If it’s got to be so cold, the least that it could do is snow,” Morris sings. “If I have to keep my students inside, one more time, for recess, I’m gonna lose my mind.”
See the full lyrics on YouTube.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart