Third-grade teacher Mary Morris really loves snow days. So much that she created this very elaborate, six-minute parody of Adele’s “Hello,” all about snow days. Seriously, the production values here are much higher than your average Adele parody. She clearly really loves snow days.
Two weeks ago, Morris performed her parody for her fellow teachers at Rush Strong School in Strawberry Plains, Tenn. After the video of that performance got lots of positive attention, she decided to recruit a friend to help her make the above music video.
“If it’s got to be so cold, the least that it could do is snow,” Morris sings. “If I have to keep my students inside, one more time, for recess, I’m gonna lose my mind.”
See the full lyrics on YouTube.
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer on Her Fight for Abortion Access in Michigan
- Inside the War on Fake Consumer Reviews
- Column: Europe's Refugee Crisis Is Going to Get Worse
- How Lawmakers Are Trying to Protect Abortion Data Privacy
- The Surprising Thing That Could Help Ease Inflation
- Finding the American Dream in Canada
- The Safest Sunscreens to Buy—and Which Ingredients to Avoid
- Fact-Checking 8 Claims About Crypto’s Climate Impact
- How Grief Upsets Your Gut Health
- Who Could Replace Boris Johnson As U.K. Prime Minister?