Most fans of The Bachelor fare content watching the show from the safety of the sidelines as hungry, spray tanned young women jostle each other for roses and true love. But superfan Molly Hawkey wanted more. With a little technological boost, she managed to put herself right into the center of all of the action on The Bachelor.
Hawkey took matters into her own hands with some expert editing and Photoshop skills to put herself in the running for Ben Higgins’ heart.
While Hawkey is happy to pretend she’s in the show, she isn’t really interested in signing up for The Bachelor experience. “I honestly couldn’t believe that my family and close friends actually thought I would go on that show OR that anybody would think that The Bachelor would EVER put someone like me on it. I mean, I’m 37 and my hair extensions aren’t nearly long enough,” she told Buzzfeed. It’s clear she’s having fun, though, even if Ben Higgins hasn’t taken her for a helicopter ride (yet).
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time