Most fans of The Bachelor fare content watching the show from the safety of the sidelines as hungry, spray tanned young women jostle each other for roses and true love. But superfan Molly Hawkey wanted more. With a little technological boost, she managed to put herself right into the center of all of the action on The Bachelor.
Hawkey took matters into her own hands with some expert editing and Photoshop skills to put herself in the running for Ben Higgins’ heart.
While Hawkey is happy to pretend she’s in the show, she isn’t really interested in signing up for The Bachelor experience. “I honestly couldn’t believe that my family and close friends actually thought I would go on that show OR that anybody would think that The Bachelor would EVER put someone like me on it. I mean, I’m 37 and my hair extensions aren’t nearly long enough,” she told Buzzfeed. It’s clear she’s having fun, though, even if Ben Higgins hasn’t taken her for a helicopter ride (yet).
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving