President Obama participated in a round of interviews with YouTube stars on Friday during which he asked one of the most pressing questions facing the Internet today: If a dog wore pants, would they cover all four legs or just the back two?
After pressing the President about terrorism, gun violence, and policing issues, Adande Thorne, who goes by “sWooZie” on YouTube, asked Obama which kind of pants he would he would pick “If you had to pick a pair of pants for your dog.” President Obama, Commander-in-Chief of one of the world’s most powerful armies, effectively ended the debate, choosing the more casual of the two options.
“You gotta go with this,” Obama said, pointing to the dog with only its hind legs covered with a stylish blue pant. “This,” he said, pointing to the alternative image, “it’s a little conservative.”
Your move, Donald Trump.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow