What do we want? Really, really want? More of Adele singing Spice Girls after the pop star belted out the group’s hit “Wannabe” while driving around with The Late Late Show host James Corden in a segment that aired Wednesday night.
And so does Victoria Beckham, formerly known as “Posh Spice,” who wrote on Instagram Friday morning, “HUGE Adele fan!! This is GENIUS!!! Thank u @adele and @jkcorden #ilovemyspicegirls X posh.”
Adele told Corden, “It was a huge moment in my life when [the Spice Girls] came out…My 10th birthday, there were five of us, and we would be Spice Girls,” adding that she would always dress up as “Ginger Spice” (real name Geri Halliwell).
The dynamic duo sang other hits too, in addition to Adele’s “Hello” and “Rolling in the Deep.” Nicki Minaj also took to Instagram to praise the “Hello” singer’s rendition of her verse in Kanye West’s “Monster”: “Pull thru, QUEEN!!!!! #Adele #Monster the attitude & fingers to match. #Oh #Ok #IcoNIC ❤️ I cried when she waved bye to the careers #Hello #BuhBye”:
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time