But the top seven Republican candidates agreed that the country’s next Commander-in-Chief was standing among them on the stage in Charleston, S.C. where they faced off in the latest debate on Thursday, discussing the threat of ISIS, gun control, Tuesday’s State of the Union address and the state of the U.S. economy. Read more about the debate here.
Watch the video above for highlights.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms