A few months ago, global supercouple Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris shut down rumors that they’d broken up. Now, it looks like they’re still going strong—so strong, in fact, that they totally didn’t mind when a tween interrupted a romantic dinner date.
The young fan spotted the celebrity couple dining at a swanky Italian restaurant in Los Angeles and was apparently brave enough to approach them. Somehow he ended up sitting at their table, for at least a moment, and got a photo to prove it:
We’re really not sure what exactly led up to this moment or how this kid ended up sitting amongst two of the most famous people in the world, pretending to be their son. But he said in a later comment on the photo that Tay was “sooo nice” about it.
Guess he’s just the latest member of her “squad.”
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World