A few months ago, global supercouple Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris shut down rumors that they’d broken up. Now, it looks like they’re still going strong—so strong, in fact, that they totally didn’t mind when a tween interrupted a romantic dinner date.
The young fan spotted the celebrity couple dining at a swanky Italian restaurant in Los Angeles and was apparently brave enough to approach them. Somehow he ended up sitting at their table, for at least a moment, and got a photo to prove it:
We’re really not sure what exactly led up to this moment or how this kid ended up sitting amongst two of the most famous people in the world, pretending to be their son. But he said in a later comment on the photo that Tay was “sooo nice” about it.
Guess he’s just the latest member of her “squad.”
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time