The Internet is not happy with a driver who plastered the back window of his car with a major plot point from the newest Star Wars movie.
Warning here, again, that major spoilers are below if you haven’t seen The Force Awakens.
The posts have since been viewed thousands of times and have received a multitude of comments.
Several questioned how long the car would remain in its present condition.
While others were upset by the tactless move.
Some were impressed by the prankster’s ingenuity.
And one person used it as an opportunity to share commentary about the film.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time