The Internet is not happy with a driver who plastered the back window of his car with a major plot point from the newest Star Wars movie.
Warning here, again, that major spoilers are below if you haven’t seen The Force Awakens.
The posts have since been viewed thousands of times and have received a multitude of comments.
Several questioned how long the car would remain in its present condition.
While others were upset by the tactless move.
Some were impressed by the prankster’s ingenuity.
And one person used it as an opportunity to share commentary about the film.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror