The Internet is not happy with a driver who plastered the back window of his car with a major plot point from the newest Star Wars movie.
Warning here, again, that major spoilers are below if you haven’t seen The Force Awakens.
The posts have since been viewed thousands of times and have received a multitude of comments.
Several questioned how long the car would remain in its present condition.
While others were upset by the tactless move.
Some were impressed by the prankster’s ingenuity.
And one person used it as an opportunity to share commentary about the film.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow