The Internet is not happy with a driver who plastered the back window of his car with a major plot point from the newest Star Wars movie.
Warning here, again, that major spoilers are below if you haven’t seen The Force Awakens.
The posts have since been viewed thousands of times and have received a multitude of comments.
Several questioned how long the car would remain in its present condition.
While others were upset by the tactless move.
Some were impressed by the prankster’s ingenuity.
And one person used it as an opportunity to share commentary about the film.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up