Looks like the Biebs just lost one of his screaming fans. Virginia Democratic Sen. Mark Warner offered to sign the petition to deport Justin Bieber on Tuesday, followed up with a tweet that made it clear he was “not a Belieber.”
“As a dad with three daughters, is there someplace I can sign?” Warner joked to Rumble in the Morning, on FM99.
A WhiteHouse.gov petition calling for the deportation of the pop star had over 245,000 signatures by Tuesday. The petition says “we the people of the United States feel that we are being wrongly represented in the world of pop culture,” and demands Bieber be removed from society.Senator is Down with Deporting Justin Bieber
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Charlotte Alter at email@example.com