Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton remain national front-runners for their party’s nominations less than three weeks before the Iowa caucus, according to a new NBC News|SurveyMonkey Weekly Election Tracking Poll released Tuesday morning.
The online poll of registered voters shows Trump with 38 percent support among Republicans, with Ted Cruz receiving 20 percent and Marco Rubio receiving 11 percent.
No other Republican garners double-digit backing. Ben Carson remains in fourth place at 9 percent; Chris Christie, Jeb Bush and Rand Paul each clock in at just three percent. Carly Fiorina, John Kasich and Mike Huckabee all received two percent support…..
Read more from our partners at NBC News
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- How Safe Is India's Railway Network?
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk