In her latest collaboration with Lena Dunham (and pitch to millennial voters), Hillary Clinton has allowed the star to take over her Instagram account for the day.
Dunham announced the transition the afternoon of Jan. 8 with a photo of herself dressed up in patriotic gear. “Hey y’all! I made it to New Hampshire and I’m thrilled to be taking over the HRC Instagram! Warning: I’m pretty focused on my outfits,” the caption reads.
Clinton did an interview with Dunham in September 2015 to launch Dunham’s new newsletter and site, Lennyletter.com. In the interview, Clinton declared herself “absolutely” a feminist.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time