Since he began running for the Republican presidential nomination, one of the harshest attacks Donald Trump has faced is over his friendship with the Clintons.
Candidate Trump has downplayed the association, arguing that he was merely hedging his bets as a businessman, and his attacks on Hillary Clinton have been pretty harsh, including calling her bathroom break during a debate “disgusting.”
So this description of his living room in a Harper’s Bazaar profile of Trump’s wife, Melania, stands out:
Trump may not be on friendly terms with the Clinton right now, but he still likes them enough to keep a framed photo on display near other family and friends.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow