Since he began running for the Republican presidential nomination, one of the harshest attacks Donald Trump has faced is over his friendship with the Clintons.
Candidate Trump has downplayed the association, arguing that he was merely hedging his bets as a businessman, and his attacks on Hillary Clinton have been pretty harsh, including calling her bathroom break during a debate “disgusting.”
So this description of his living room in a Harper’s Bazaar profile of Trump’s wife, Melania, stands out:
Trump may not be on friendly terms with the Clinton right now, but he still likes them enough to keep a framed photo on display near other family and friends.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time