Since he began running for the Republican presidential nomination, one of the harshest attacks Donald Trump has faced is over his friendship with the Clintons.
Candidate Trump has downplayed the association, arguing that he was merely hedging his bets as a businessman, and his attacks on Hillary Clinton have been pretty harsh, including calling her bathroom break during a debate “disgusting.”
So this description of his living room in a Harper’s Bazaar profile of Trump’s wife, Melania, stands out:
Trump may not be on friendly terms with the Clinton right now, but he still likes them enough to keep a framed photo on display near other family and friends.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022