Star Wars fans have come to know and love Emo Kylo Ren, the Force Awakens parody twitter that puts a petulant spin on the villain’s evil behavior. But even social media isn’t safe from the watchful eyes of parents. Luckily, Bad Father Han Solo is here and he’s prepared to put his angst-ridden son in his place.
He makes delightfully bad dad puns:
And great old school references:
But also knows how to relate to fans from this generation:
He harps on Kylo’s love life:
And shares his awkward photos:
He even calls him out on changing his name:
Looks like Kylo will have to be more careful about what he says online after these tweets. Never change, Bad Father Han.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time