Star Wars fans have come to know and love Emo Kylo Ren, the Force Awakens parody twitter that puts a petulant spin on the villain’s evil behavior. But even social media isn’t safe from the watchful eyes of parents. Luckily, Bad Father Han Solo is here and he’s prepared to put his angst-ridden son in his place.
He makes delightfully bad dad puns:
And great old school references:
But also knows how to relate to fans from this generation:
He harps on Kylo’s love life:
And shares his awkward photos:
He even calls him out on changing his name:
Looks like Kylo will have to be more careful about what he says online after these tweets. Never change, Bad Father Han.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears