Stephen Curry owes a lot of his success to the genes and guidance of his father, Dell, who spent many seasons in the NBA as a long-range shooter.
It turns out the Under Armour, Express, State Farm, Degree, Muscle Milk and JBL headphones pitchman also got his start in the world of advertising thanks to his dad, who starred in a Burger King commercial with the reigning MVP in the early 1990‘s.
The commercials were highlighted during Monday night’s game between the Warriors and the Hornets, which also featured Stephen scaring Dell, who serves as the Charlotte color commentator, on live television.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate