Stephen Curry owes a lot of his success to the genes and guidance of his father, Dell, who spent many seasons in the NBA as a long-range shooter.
It turns out the Under Armour, Express, State Farm, Degree, Muscle Milk and JBL headphones pitchman also got his start in the world of advertising thanks to his dad, who starred in a Burger King commercial with the reigning MVP in the early 1990‘s.
The commercials were highlighted during Monday night’s game between the Warriors and the Hornets, which also featured Stephen scaring Dell, who serves as the Charlotte color commentator, on live television.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022