Ever wonder what it would be like to live with Tom Brady? It wouldn’t be terribly satisfying, so it seems.
The athlete’s personal chef Allen Campbell, served up some choice details about what the New England Patriots quarterback will and will not eat in an interview with Boston.com.
Campbell says he mostly cooks vegetarian meals for the football player, his wife, longtime fashion model Gisele Bundchen, and their children. “[I buy] the freshest vegetables. If it’s not organic, I don’t use it,” he said. When meat is involved in a meal, Campbell will make them “grass-fed organic steak,” duck, and chicken — wild salmon if fish is on the menu — but certain ingredients are completely off-limits:
If that doesn’t deflate your idea of a tasty diet, it’s unclear what will.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy