Last week, the Internet was embroiled in a heated debate: if a dog wore pants, what would they look like? Now that that has died down, there’s a new canine-related question circulating: is the following creature a dog or a bear?
The photo made its way to Reddit with the caption, “Somebody brought this bear into doggie day care.” People quickly began to discuss what kind of creature this was. One person insisted that it wasn’t a dog or a bear, but instead, a baby Ewok. A lively debate broke out on Twitter as well.
BuzzFeed managed to track down this creature’s owner, who confirmed that it is indeed a dog. She’s a Pomeranian mix named Bounce, who lives in Georgia, but was photographed at a Nashville doggie daycare. Since her owners adopted her, they’re not entirely sure what the non-Pomeranian part of her is. We’re not ruling out Ewok.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate