Worried that you won’t be able to stick to your New Year’s resolutions? Join the club.
HBO’s Last Week Tonight With John Oliver released a new clip Sunday in which the host explains how viewers can set more realistic goals for themselves. For example, instead of jogging in the mornings, the comedian suggests “waking up late for work.”
Another New Year’s resolution that his fans would be able to keep: Tuning in to his show every Sunday when it returns on Feb. 14 at 11:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now