Earlier this year the internet was wowed by the intensity of Stephen Curry‘s dribbling drills. If you thought that was an impressive display from an NBA superstar, you are really going to be wowed by what this six-year-old girl can do with a basketball.
Not only does Jaliyah have handles that would put every rec league player in the nation on skates, she also might be stronger than you.
The next time you think you might skip the gym and watch some TV, Jaliyah has a message that will motivate you to keep striving.
So grab your basketball and some cones and hit the court, and maybe if you work hard enough you can be as good as this first-grader at basketball.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time