Earlier this year the internet was wowed by the intensity of Stephen Curry‘s dribbling drills. If you thought that was an impressive display from an NBA superstar, you are really going to be wowed by what this six-year-old girl can do with a basketball.
Not only does Jaliyah have handles that would put every rec league player in the nation on skates, she also might be stronger than you.
The next time you think you might skip the gym and watch some TV, Jaliyah has a message that will motivate you to keep striving.
So grab your basketball and some cones and hit the court, and maybe if you work hard enough you can be as good as this first-grader at basketball.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow