We’ve still got six months until Pixar releases Finding Dory, but in the meantime, here’s a sneak peek at some new characters you’ll see in the movie.
Entertainment Weekly revealed a first look at a beluga whale named Bailey and a whale shark named Destiny. Bailey will be voiced by Ty Burrell from Modern Family and Destiny will be voiced by Kaitlin Olson from It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Here’s what they look like:
“My character isn’t great at his own sonar capability, and Destiny has trouble swimming straight,” Burrell tells EW.
The characters help Dory reunite with her family — but they “totally get on each other’s nerves,” Olson says. She also mentions that she’s “a lot nicer in this movie” than she is on Always Sunny.
Finding Dory hits theaters June 17, 2016.
- Amanda Gorman on the Greatest Lesson She’s Learned This Year
- What Actually Worries U.S. Doctors About Omicron
- Reuniting Families Separated Under Trump Is Expensive. Should the U.S. Government Pay?
- The 10 Best Movies of 2021
- America's Foster Care System Is a Dangerous Place for Trans Teens. Now They're Fighting for Change
- Stressed About Going Back to the Office? Here Are 8 Ways to Make It Easier
- What to Know About Digital World, the Company Funding Trump's New Social Media Platform 'TRUTH Social'