CNN anchor Poppy Harlow gave viewers a scare during a live broadcast on Monday when she passed out on air.
The anchor was reporting on a CNN/ORC poll that detailed American’s support of the Obama administration’s handling of terrorism when she began slurring her words before going silent.
The show cut to a brief pause before Harlow returned to explain that she had gotten too hot and had briefly overheated. Harlow, who is pregnant with a daughter due this spring, told viewers who had reached out via Twitter that she was fine.
The anchor later tweeted that her baby girl is just fine, too.
Watch the full clip here.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State