Hillary Clinton is going to get some help from a former president on the campaign trail.
Beginning Jan. 4, 2016, Bill Clinton is going to stump for his wife in New Hampshire, NBC reports. That day he will attend organizing events in Nashua and Exeter, his first public, solo campaign events.
The announcement comes as Republican frontrunner Donald Trump unleashed attacks on Bill’s history:
Bill isn’t the only member of the Clinton family who will hit the road for Hillary in 2016. As the 42nd President begins campaigning in New Hampshire, his daughter Chelsea Clinton will also ramp up her involvement in the campaign and run her own events for her mother, TIME’s Sam Frizell reports. She will headline two events in Boston on Jan. 11.
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive