Spice Girls super fans counting down to the group’s 20th anniversary in 2016 may have something to look forward to that’s better than listening to debut single “Wannabe” on repeat: Mel B, a.k.a. Scary Spice, has dropped heavy hints about an upcoming reunion.
“To be serious, it is our 20th anniversary this year and it would be rude not to celebrate, so hopefully something will be happening pretty soon,” she said in an interview on Alan Carr’s New Year’s Eve special, the Express reports.
The group previously reunited in 2012 to perform at the London Olympics; this time around, there’s some speculation as to whether all five members would participate, especially Victoria Beckham (a.k.a. Posh Spice), who has previously said she wouldn’t do it again. Four words, Posh: Say You’ll Be There.
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement