Lights, camera, action! DreamWorks animator Daniel Hashimoto has made home videos of his son seem like riveting scenes from action movies — from his three-year-old James picking out a toy in a toy store that turns into a lightsaber to the youngster blasting off into outer space at a McDonald’s PlayPlace. According to Daniel Hashimoto’s description of his YouTube channel Action Movie Kid, the enhanced scenes are supposed to be reminders that “life is an adventure.”
(h/t The Huffington Post)
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow