Signs may be pointing to a Guns N’ Roses reunion.
Fans of the American rock band are hoping a new teaser video that was reportedly being played at Star Wars screenings over the weekend means the band is getting back together. The 15-second video shows crowds jamming and cheering at a concert as Guns N’ Roses songs play in the background.
GNR also recently revamped its website with its classic band logo and updated its Facebook page with new profile and cover pictures of a crowd, sparking rumors it would reform. “So, is this reunion a thing? Cuz I need to know if I need to sell everything for a ticket,” one fan wrote on the band’s Facebook page.
Slash, who left GNR in 1996 amid a feud with band frontman Axl Rose, said in August the two had settled their differences.
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- The World's Greatest Places of 2023
- Exclusive: Effective Altruist Leaders Were Repeatedly Warned About Sam Bankman-Fried Years Before FTX Collapsed
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Gaslighting, Narcissist, and More Psychology Terms You're Misusing
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- In Defense of Nora Ephron's Unfairly Panned Heartburn Movie
- Want Today's Top Headlines in Your Inbox? Sign Up for The Brief