Two new Deadpool trailers — a violent, profanity-filled red band one and a tamer green band version — debuted Thursday morning. Both have lots of action, humor, and Ryan Reynolds in Spandex.
Reynolds plays Wade Wilson, a former Special Forces operative turned mercenary who adopts his katana-wielding alter-ego after undergoing a rogue experiment that leaves him with accelerated healing powers.
See the red band version of the trailer here, and the more family-friendly one above.
Deadpool, directed by Tim Miller, also stars Morena Baccarin, Ed Skrein, T.J. Miller, Gina Carano, Brianna Hildebrand, and Stefan Kapicic. It opens in theaters on Feb. 12.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now