Hillary Clinton’s communications director has fired back at Donald Trump for recent comments he has made about Clinton, including calling her bathroom break during the third Democratic debate “disgusting.”
Jennifer Palmieri, Clinton’s top spokesperson, tweeted this Tuesday, calling Trump’s language humiliating and “degrading”:
Along with opining on her bathroom break at a rally Monday, Trump also used a vulgar word to describe Clinton’s loss in the Democratic primary to Barack Obama in 2008.
“She was favored to win, and she got schlonged,” he said.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror