Famed astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson tried to ruin Star Wars on Twitter on Monday. In a series of tweets, Tyson offered scientific critiques after viewing the film, which debuted in theaters last week. There were only a few mild spoilers in the Twitter chat, but few took fondly to the scientist’s rebuke of beloved robot BB-8.
In case you missed it on Twitter, here’s some of what Tyson said. Read at your own risk.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- The End of Succession
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction