Famed astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson tried to ruin Star Wars on Twitter on Monday. In a series of tweets, Tyson offered scientific critiques after viewing the film, which debuted in theaters last week. There were only a few mild spoilers in the Twitter chat, but few took fondly to the scientist’s rebuke of beloved robot BB-8.
In case you missed it on Twitter, here’s some of what Tyson said. Read at your own risk.
- Inside the Death of a Rural Daycare
- Exclusive: Inside Ukraine’s Secret Effort to Train Pilots for U.S. Fighter Jets
- TIME’s First Interview in the Metaverse: How a Filmmaker Made a Movie and Fell in Love in VR
- How The Inflation Reduction Act Will Spur a New Climate Tech Ecosystem
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- Social Media Companies Like TikTok Hope to Fight Election Misinformation. Experts Say Their Plans Aren’t Enough
- How I Got My Students to Stop Staring at Screens
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma