Taylor Swift may be the most followed person on Instagram, but Kim Kardashian-West just unveiled her very own set of emojis.
Kimoji options include a manicure, a text bubble saying “Basic,” a crying face, a waist trainer, various body parts, a hair dryer, a woman, presumably Kardashian-West, on a stripper pole, and, of course, a selfie. There’s also a red Solo cup, which seems an unlikely accessory for Kardashian-West, but will undoubtedly be appreciated by her fanbase.
This is not the First Lady of Reality TV’s first foray into tech. Back in the summer of 2014 she unveiled her wildly successful app Kim Kardashian: Hollywood, which spawned plenty of A-list imitators including apps from Demi Lovato, Katy Perry, and Britney Spears. Just a few months ago, the Kardashian sisters—that’s Kim, Kourtney, Khloe, Kendall, and Kylie—released a subscription-based app, which gives even more access to the famous sisters via exclusive photos, livestreams, and blog posts, including a post about Kardashian-West’s interest in eating her newborn son’s placenta.
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time