Taylor Swift may be the most followed person on Instagram, but Kim Kardashian-West just unveiled her very own set of emojis.
Kimoji options include a manicure, a text bubble saying “Basic,” a crying face, a waist trainer, various body parts, a hair dryer, a woman, presumably Kardashian-West, on a stripper pole, and, of course, a selfie. There’s also a red Solo cup, which seems an unlikely accessory for Kardashian-West, but will undoubtedly be appreciated by her fanbase.
This is not the First Lady of Reality TV’s first foray into tech. Back in the summer of 2014 she unveiled her wildly successful app Kim Kardashian: Hollywood, which spawned plenty of A-list imitators including apps from Demi Lovato, Katy Perry, and Britney Spears. Just a few months ago, the Kardashian sisters—that’s Kim, Kourtney, Khloe, Kendall, and Kylie—released a subscription-based app, which gives even more access to the famous sisters via exclusive photos, livestreams, and blog posts, including a post about Kardashian-West’s interest in eating her newborn son’s placenta.
- How the Anti-Vax Movement Is Taking Over the Right
- What Happens Next in Ukraine Could Change Europe Forever
- There's So Much More To Say About Bill Cosby
- Death Doulas Used to Be Rare. The COVID-19 Pandemic Changed That
- What It Feels Like to Be a Muslim Woman Auctioned Online by India's Right Wing
- America's First Openly Trans City Council President Wants to Heal Minneapolis
- The World's Farmers Need to Prepare for Serious Cash Crop Disruption