Tickets for Adele’s North American tour went on sale at 10 a.m. Thursday, and the high demand left many buyers waiting in line, experiencing technical difficulties, and checking StubHub, where some resales are already going for thousands of dollars.
But fans were quick to use Adele’s music as a way to ease the pain of not getting passes to the hottest tour of 2016. “Hello” puns abound, here are the best Adele-style jokes made about sobbing into the Ticketmaster queue.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time