The cast of Star Wars: The Force Awakens gathered in London Wednesday night for the film’s European premiere — but the real star of the evening was Carrie Fisher’s French bulldog, Gary.
Gary seemed absolutely thrilled to accompany his mom, known for her role as Leia, to the star-studded event. He got to strut his stuff on the red carpet and hang out with Stormtroopers:
Gary also posed for photos with the cast. Adam Driver was tasked with holding Gary, and he obviously took that role very seriously:
Next, Gary totally freaked out at BB-8 while everyone was trying to pose for another photo:
Eventually, Gary calmed down a bit and just started owning the red carpet:
Gary, as you can see, is a true star. Earlier this month, he made a memorable appearance on Good Morning America:
If you want more Gary in your life, you’re in luck, because he recently joined Instagram. If you follow him, here’s a taste of what’s in store:
Oh, you can also follow Gary on Twitter, where he posts thought-provoking polls:
Thank you, Gary, for all you have done for us.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow