There was a 10th candidate vying for attention during Tuesday night’s primetime Republican debate: Frank Underwood.
The nefarious politician from Netflix’s House of Cards snuck in an ad during the debate designed to look like any other political ad, replete with images of rolling fields, Army veterans returning home, images of children waving American flags.
But at the end of the ad Underwood reveals himself and directs viewers to his website, fu2016.com. The biggest reveal of the clip? That the new season of House of Cards hits Netflix March 4.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time