In her opening statements at Tuesday night’s Republican debate, Carly Fiorina said she “fought my way to the top of corporate America while being called every B-word in the book.” Of course, everyone knows what one of those B-words might be (it rhymes with “witch,”) but what other b-words could Fiorina be talking about?
Twitter was aflutter with speculation. Fiorina has said she’s been called a “bimbo,” and of course powerful women are often unfairly called that other word-that-sounds-like-witch, but what other words could she be talking about?
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World