It’s that time of year again—holiday cheer fills the air, tasty treats seem to be at every turn, booze flows freely and before you know it, your jeans no longer fit. Allude the over indulgence and stay healthy during the most delicious (and difficult) season with these simple and practical tips. You’ll be able to indulge when necessary while still staying on the right track, we promise. Ahead, 5 tips for not completely losing yourself to the season.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving
1. Eat a protein-heavy breakfast
2. Stay hydrated
3. Be active
4. Plan ahead
5. Indulge selectively
If you’ve waited all year for your mom’s pecan pie, savor a piece. Everything in moderation.
More from The Zoe Report: