Tons of celebrities attended the Star Wars: The Force Awakens premiere in Los Angeles Monday night — but only a brave few showed up in costume. Among them was Joseph Gordon-Levitt, who, for perhaps the first time ever, managed to look… not so cute.
The actor walked the red carpet proudly in his very comfy-looking DIY costume. He went all out with green face paint and green Yoda ears, but beyond that, he really seemed to be prioritizing comfort. He sported a green beanie, a very soft-looking robe, and some green pajama pants. (If you look closely, you’ll see that those are not Yoda pajama pants, but rather, Grinch pajama pants.)
The Office star Rainn Wilson also showed up in costume.
Read next: 7 Great Ways to Avoid Star Wars Spoilers
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow