Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham landed an incredible catch and barely dragged his toe into the end zone to score a touchdown Monday night in a game against the Miami Dolphins. The touchdown, originally ruled incomplete, contributed to a 31-24 win over the Dolphins.
Beckham had a simple response.
The play joins a long list of incredible moves by the 23-year-old football star. Beckham landed an incredible one-hand catch to score a touchdown against the Dallas Cowboys as a rookie in November 2014.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space