Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham landed an incredible catch and barely dragged his toe into the end zone to score a touchdown Monday night in a game against the Miami Dolphins. The touchdown, originally ruled incomplete, contributed to a 31-24 win over the Dolphins.
Beckham had a simple response.
The play joins a long list of incredible moves by the 23-year-old football star. Beckham landed an incredible one-hand catch to score a touchdown against the Dallas Cowboys as a rookie in November 2014.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Justin Worland at firstname.lastname@example.org