Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham landed an incredible catch and barely dragged his toe into the end zone to score a touchdown Monday night in a game against the Miami Dolphins. The touchdown, originally ruled incomplete, contributed to a 31-24 win over the Dolphins.
Beckham had a simple response.
The play joins a long list of incredible moves by the 23-year-old football star. Beckham landed an incredible one-hand catch to score a touchdown against the Dallas Cowboys as a rookie in November 2014.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State