The Force is strong with these two.
Olivia Munn on Friday playfully posted a photo on Instagram posing with her boyfriend Aaron Rodgers in Star Wars garb, asking fans to choose who had the better outfit.
Munn’s Green Bay Packers quarterback beau can be seen standing stoically in the background in the iconic jedi robe.
“Who’s the bigger #StarWars fan…The one who bought this awesome shirt at @oldnavy or the one who already owned his own Obi-Wan Kenobi robe?” the actress wrote.
The post has already received more than 43,000 likes.
The much-anticipated The Force Awakens, the seventh installment in the film saga, will be released Dec. 18.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time