Think you’ve had a bad year? Well, any embarrassing gaffes you made will pale in comparison to the ones in this video round-up of the year’s best bloopers in broadcast news.
There is definitely a “creepy crawlers” theme in the 15-minute-long montage, as TV journalists brave encounters with flying insects on the beach, cicadas at an Army base, or a tarantula crawling across a female anchor’s chest in the studio. One anchor got attacked by a black cat, while a terrier kept begging a weatherman to play fetch live on the air.
The journalists in this video are probably already hoping for a blooper-free 2016.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate