Want to take a sentimental look back at the music of 2015? Then check out this medley of the year’s biggest pop hits by Us the Duo.
The duo is made up of Michael and Carissa Alvarado, who’ve been married since 2012. They become an Internet sensation thanks to their Vine account, where they post 6-second snippets of popular songs.
In their latest video, the duo packs 17 of the year’s biggest songs into a neat, three-and-a-half-minute medley. They blend all your favorites, from Taylor Swift’s “Bad Blood” to Silento’s “Watch Me.” The result is peppy and melodic and fun—but fair warning: you might start to roll your eyes at all the loving gazes the musicians shoot each other.
They created a similar medley last year, which racked up nearly 15 million views.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow